The attention to detail shows how much thought went to the look and feel of the Winslow. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the 52-inch headboard has a Mahogany Gold finish. The simple design and intricate detail work involved in the scalloped castings and rounded posts creates a truly appealing bedroom piece. The design lines of these castings and the curling silhouette creates a subtle movement outward that brings plenty of interest to the design. A good ornamental headboard, like the Winslow, will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit includes a headboard panel, instructions sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Winslow Headboard comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- King sized headboard constructed of Carbon Steel with Mahogany Gold finish
- Features a simple design and intricate detail work involved in the scalloped castings and rounded posts
- Bed frame not included
- Headboard measures 52" (H) x 78" (W) x 1.5" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Curling silhouette creates a subtle movement outward that brings plenty of interest to the design
- Attention to detail shows how much thought went to the look and feel
- Creates a truly appealing bedroom piece
- Includes a headboard panel, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||1.5 (L) x 78 (W) x 52 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.