The clean lines of the Benson are reminiscent of great architectural styles of the past and provides a neutral backdrop for any designer's imagination. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and coated in a Black finish, the 50" headboard has a gentle curve that playfully suggests a lightness that makes this bedroom piece a perfect fit in any size room. The sloping metal top rails meet straight spindles for an eye-catching appeal. The (2) wood corner posts feature a rich Maple finish that creates stunning visual contrast. A good ornamental headboard will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. The Benson is a beautiful transitional piece that brings style to your home at an exceptional price. This unit includes a headboard panel, (2) woods posts, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Benson Headboard comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Twin sized headboard constructed of Carbon Steel with a Black finish and Maple colored wood posts
- Features sloping metal top rail that meet straight spindles for an eye-catching appeal
- Bed frame not included
- Headboard measures 50" (H) x 40" (W) x 2.5" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Clean lines reminiscent of great architectural styles of the past
- Playfully suggests a lightness that makes the headboard a perfect fit in any size room
- Wood corner posts create a stunning visual contrast
- Includes a headboard panel, (2) woods posts, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Metal / Wood
||Black / Maple
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
||Black / Maple
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||2.5 (L) x 40 (W) x 50 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.