The latest version of our classic power base, EASE®, lets you take complete control of your comfort, with nearly unlimited adjustable ergonomic positions for sleeping, sitting, reading, working or watching TV. The wireless remote includes one-touch preset buttons and backlit, soft-touch function keys so you can adjust in the dark. And its Zero-Gravity preset takes the pressure off your back while you sleep, elevating your head and feet to closely simulate weightlessness. The all-new compact design is smaller and thinner, allowing it to fit seamlessly into your existing bed frame and is easy to install and move. Plus, adjustable legs allow you to change the height of the base to fit your bed frame, your preferred height, or remove them completely for a low profile.
- Wireless Remote with Presets - Control your base with a wireless remote, which includes one-touch preset buttons and backlit, soft-touch function keys so you can adjust in the dark.
- Zero Clearance - Fit your power base easily into your existing bedroom furniture, with or without legs. With Zero Clearance, your base will easily fit inside platform beds for a sleek, modern bedroom design.
- Head and Foot Lift - Take complete control of your comfort with nearly unlimited head and foot lift positions for sitting, reading, working or watching TV.
- Zero Gravity Preset - With the tap of a button, take the pressure off your back while you sleep - elevating your head and feet to closely simulate weightlessness.
- Position Lock - Once you adjust to a certain position, it's locked in for the night. No drifting back to flat while you sleep.
- Adjustable Legs - Adapt your bed to your ideal height by adjusting the legs on your base to 3, 6, 9 or 12 inches.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.