- 858 Independent coil is the optional amount of springs to confrom to ones body. It has the pressure relief achieved through strategically placed comfort zones with in the mattress cradling your shoulders, torso, and hips.
- Even support across the surface, keeping sleepers from rolling together at night and minimizing partner disturbance.
- Foam encasement perimeter foam block around the coils creates a sturdy edge that responds along with the coils, so you can sleep all the way to the edge without feeling like youre about to fall off, and you can sit comfortably without having it collapse.
- High Density Foam is exceptionally durable and long-lasting, with properties that allow the mattresses to have long lasting comfort.
- Firming Conforma Foam gives the mattress firm support.
- Posturized center support gives more back support and increases the life of the bed.
- Copper-infused ions can also be absorbed through the skin to provide the following health benefits: Improve the immune system to ensure better would healing and prevent bedsores. Reduce inflammation known to benefit conditions such as arthritis and hard-to-heal bedsores.
- Graphite infused memory foam is 7 times more cooling that regular gel. It is pinned to increase air flow in the mattress creating a cooler night sleep.
- Ice cold Polar top phase change cover creates a very cool sleeping surface that you can feel. Stays cold for a long period of time allowing you to get comfortable when falling asleep.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.