- Very best quality SAMSON 720 Ultra high 13 Gauge steel Independent coil create a deep down firm support that is will never break down.
- Even support across the surface, keeping sleepers from rolling together at night and minimizing partner disturbance.
- This spring sleeps 28%ooler than foam beds.
- Foam encasement perimeter foam block around the coils creates a sturdy edge that responds along with the coils, so you can sleep all the way to the edge without feeling like youre about to fall off, and you can sit comfortably without having it collapse.
- Additional patented Picture Frame edge support is pitched up at the edges of the mattress enables you to sleep to the edge of the mattress without rolling out of the bed. This is the firmest sitting edge any mattress can have.
- High Density Foam is exceptionally durable and long-lasting, with properties that allow the mattresses to have long lasting comfort.
- Furniture grade highest density firm foam will never break down and create long lasting comfort.
- High density super soft creates a soft surface onto of the deep down support of the spring and ultimate edge support.
- Hand tufting is a process of compressing upholstery materials to ensure they perform consistently for a longer period of time, providing consistent comfort and increasing the comfort longevity of the sleep surface.
- Rayon cooling soft comfort enables the mattress to be cooler while protecting it from heat.
- Cool gel foam is breathable and keeps you cool with optimal Spinal support.
- Super comfort four way stretch knit material adjusts to the weight of the body.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.